What's new

Denied Mikhail, the suggestion thread spammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Quite simple command.
You should be able to extort in an easier way, so I suggest having an /extort id command, but you and the guy you will extort have to be in the business marker.
so it will be like /extort id and price. It shouldn't go over than 5k/the money the business makes every paycheck.
The person being extorted will have to /acceptextort
Every paycheck, when both guys are online, the extorter will get the extortion money to his paycheck.
Also when you go to the business marker, it should indicate by who it is being extorted.
[Name of the bizz]
Owned by : [name of the person]
Extorted by : [name of the person]

Icy

Gold Member
Fattest /nosupport in the whole fucking world.

I would hate this.

EDIT: Seriously people would run up to Epsilon 24/7 spamming us. People would start extorting everyone they see.

If you wanna extort, do it IC. Just hope that the victims aren't as tough as me.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
Fattest /nosupport in the whole fucking world.

I would hate this.

EDIT: Seriously people would run up to Epsilon 24/7 spamming us. People would start extorting everyone they see.

If you wanna extort, do it IC. Just hope that the victims aren't as tough as me.
Whatever, saying this you're remembering every faction to do so. LOL

Waqqa

/support

@Richard Locke:- Would you act tough with a Desert Eagle aimed in your forehead ?

Belgier

Donator
Waqqa said:
/support

@Richard Locke:- Would you act tough with a Desert Eagle aimed in your forehead ?
Reminds me of March, they came with a lot more than an Eagle then.

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Epsilon will always refuse even if they have 10 fucking RPG's ready to blow their asses off.

Status
Not open for further replies.