Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Donator
IC Name:Mike_Brown
IC Level: 7
Admin who banned you: Mick_Foley
Reason for ban: Do not fuck with me or any other players in /padvert
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): YES,Becouse Miilo_Miisuke and Nikolai_Nikuta started first to make adverts about me.It is not my false becouse they are idiots i was just doing back what they do.
Admit to offense? (yes/no): No
Other comments: And Siim_Lake have pictures about that what adverts they do with Miilo and Nikolai Phone number.

Kaspar

Donator
Hmm... still, that weren't false ban, you shoulded to complain on them, but still, i vote for /unban. cause we could give him another chance, I had another chance too if i got banned for insulting. But the thing is if he promises to not insult anyone anymore... and if the thing you said that Nikolai and Miilo insulted you too, they should have a warning too...

Ian

Diamond Member
Well, seeing as people are now getting fucking annoying with /padvert, I think I am gonna start banning for this...
I will unban you, PM me your IP (Forum wise...)

Donny

Donator
Ian said:
Well, seeing as people are now getting fucking annoying with /padvert, I think I am gonna start banning for this...
I will unban you, PM me your IP (Forum wise...)
Did you recive the message?

Jorge_Remi

Donator
Cris said:
i dont know what are you talking about

how you don`t know if you do this unbann apeal from account Cris ? is for your friend this appeal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.