What's new

Miguel Santiago

Miguel

Retired Admin
Introduction

Miguel ''Scar'' Santiago is a Hispanic teenager who grew up in the poverty ridden regions of Mexico. His early teenage years were the toughest of his life. At 16 years old, both his parents were accidentally murdered in a shootout between a Mexican cartel and the local police force. From that day on, the three children would live in the family's residence. Daniel being the oldest of the brothers, got heavily involved in the sale and distribution of drugs in the area. Miguel was soon brought into the illegal business of drugs due to his brother, who couldn't make enough money to support the remaining family. They worked hard in the illegal business, selling drugs on the streets as they lived out of fear. They would make enough money to eat everyday, and live a somewhat normal life.

Second Chapter

Two years had passed since Miguel was introduced into the world of drugs, he used drugs regularly and sold some to maintain his habit. Presence of guns in his neighborhood, along with the use of drugs made shootouts very frequent. The poverty of the region made robberies even more dangerous, people were desperate. Gunfire echoed trough the neighborhood as Miguel sat at home, Daniel was out of the house that evening. Two men knocked at the door later that day, the door was answered by Jesus, the younger brother of Miguel. Shortly after, the younger brother would come rushing into the single bedroom of the home, tears running from his eyes as he desperately searched for Miguel. Daniel's death was confirmed, he had died in a shootout with the police.

Third Chapter

Jesus was devastated by the death of the elder brother, Miguel remained indifferent. Under the effects of cocaine, he decided to flee the country and escape his current life. The closest place he could go was, the United States of America. They soon packed their personal belongings, and left the residence in search of transportation. They found an old, road-worthy vehicle they could drive. Miguel broke the drivers side window, unlocked the doors and hotwire'd the car. They left for their destination, not knowing where they would end up or what they would do once arrived there.

Fourth Chapter

They ended up driving into a rural area in the state of San Andreas, a sign displayed ''Welcome to Red County.'' They drove into the small town of Montgomery, the two brothers stopped the vehicle at a small park. They parked their vehicle on the main street, stepping out of the vehicle to explore the area. Jesus left to find a general store, as Miguel explored the town. He soon ended up into an alleyway, meeting up with several Hispanic individuals in the alleyway. Navy blue rags, tattoos, the typical gangsters of the area. He was offered the opportunity to sell drugs on the streets for the gang, he quickly accepted the offer and begun to work for them. He had past experience on his side, his brother Daniel had showed him the ropes of dealing on the streets.

Final Chapter

Quickly included into the gang, Miguel had made friends and earned the respect of fellow gang members of the Montgomery Avenue Locotes 13, where he still thrives on the streets. Committing thefts, selling drugs and crafting guns is the way he lives. With the help of his fellow gang members, they keep the Varrio safe from rival gangs and they watch each others backs to this day.

2vw8q4l.jpg

((I wrote this at like two in the morning, it's just a brief story of my character Miguel and as you may notice I am no writer!))

Miguel

Retired Admin
I've been slacking on this topic but I'll begin writing on it again once I get the inspiration! :luvrcrp: