Retired Admin
Master Account: inaniloquent
IG Name: Miguel Santiago
IG Level: 13
Admin who banned you: Jet Chan
Reason for ban: Metagame
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: I was on my way to the varrio to buy some drugs from Huck, he jumped into my BF and like 15 cruisers followed. I was there to buy drugs, not to help him escape. I had illegal items on me and I had no fucking clue this guy had like 5 cop cars on him. I was just there to purchase his cocaine and boom I get banned. I didn't want to metagame anything, it's just retarded how I got banned for his stupid actions.

Jetty

Retired Admin
First of all, I know that's a lie. I was spectating him for a looong time before the incident and there was absolutely no in-game contact between you too. Also, you stopped there and allowed him to jump in. If you didn't want that to happen, you wouldn't of drove off and tried to avoid to police with him. You could've just easily sat there and the police could've gotten him. So I believe you're spewing lies to get out of this, and that's not gonna work.

I did however change the dateban to a 2 day ban instead of a 5 day due to rethinking.

If you have further questions feel free to ask. Otherwise, sit your ban.

Miguel

Retired Admin
We PM'ed each other for like 10 minutes trying to get him to lower the price of his cocaine. Then he told me to come down to the varrio. I had no clue he had cops on him and I had materials on me, so seeing like cops run after me I decided to evade because I didn't want to loose my mats. I was not there to help him evade, but only to buy some damn drugs I shouldn't of even bought in the first place.

Huck

Silver Member
Ok, I didn't even really MG for him to come. Like he said, like 10 minutes before the cops showed up I pm'd him to hurry to the varrio to buy some of my drugs but the cops came and Miguel was right there so I hopped in. I will put my logs down in the next ss

Miguel

Retired Admin
I'm really sorry for even arranging a deal with him for cocaine, I had no idea police were after him and I didn't want to help him evade. You can even check logs, he never stated anything about police. I was headed there to purchase cocaine, and he hopped into my BF. I had illegal items on me and I tried evading, then we got banned. Sorry for everything I did, I :luvrcrp: and these next two days are going to be the most boring of them all.

Miguel

Retired Admin
I guess I'll sit on my two day ban, I don't see why it should be lifted as I clearly broke a rule here. I probably was not aware I did at the time, but I realize that I fucked up and I won't do it again.