What's new

Mick Foley's Admin Promotion

Lee_Chan

Donator
I believe that Mick Foley deserves level 3 admin. Sure, he has done really stupid s**t in the past. But I think that if Mick was given another chance at it, he would surely not make the same mistake. I think that controlling Mick Foley's mistakes is easy. (You just have to know where to smack him.) It's not like he will have Alec Rae super powerrzz, but just give him the things that Mick Foley deserves. After all, he is one of the founders this server has to thank. Over the past month Mick has really shown me that he knows the rights from the wrongs. That is why you should vote yes for Mick Foley's Admin Promotion!

P.S. - Do NOT vote no just because your stupid and don't even know him. If you really feel that you need to choose one, although you don't know him, choose the "Don't know don't care". Thank you!

Yurik Cherdenko

I dont thnik so, he made Michael Corner ragequit through abuse

Nikita_Cherdenko

when you say another chance you act as if this is a first offense, he's too quick to ajail and treats the server like LSRP, no warnings, so we'd be looking at a lengthy ban list for "bad ad"

Ghost

Silver Member
I dont know him , But i Care

Nikita_Cherdenko said:
when you say another chance you act as if this is a first offense, he's too quick to ajail and treats the server like LSRP, no warnings, so we'd be looking at a lengthy ban list for "bad ad"
Aww C'mon People change...Maybe..someday..he could be...yah know..