Methods to obtain $$$ ( My experience )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Hello their, i wanted to share my experience with you guys, and show you a good method to obtain $$$ fast !

We will finish these steps in 10 minutes ~.

First all you need is: 1. An official job (Arms Dealer is the best)
2. Patience
3. 5$

Ok first your are going to start at 10:40 or anytime but it has to be :40, head out to Truck (side-job if you don't know how to go just visit this link http://www.rc-rp.com/guides-tutorials-f2/red-county-side-jobs-t23.htm )

Tip: Always take Road train gives you 2000$ at level 1 !

Now we got 2000$ at :55 a lottery is set so buy a ticket, costs:5$ don't worry you might win 2000$~15000$.
at :59 they announce the winners.

So you might have 2000$, 4000$, 10000$, 17000$.

Then head to Fishing get 5 fishes each fish is 20$~400,00$ that's if you catch a whale.

Before you go to fishing take a car take it to scrapcar ! you will have some materials then after fishing take another car to get materials.

Tip: Materials are used to make weapons.
Tip: The car you take to scrapyard has to be unbought or unowned !

To become a arms dealer : http://www.rc-rp.com/guides-tutorials-f2/red-county-jobs-guide-t21.htm

Then back to trucking and do it like for 2 hours !

Each 20 minutes you should have 7000$ without lottery around 15000$ if you won lottery

Thanks, hope i helped !

Decoy

Silver Member
IG Name
Marcus_Deuce
IG Faction
Hustla'
Thats pretty similar to what i used to do haha :D

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
IG Name
Mikhail_Izmailov
IG Faction
Bolsheviks
That's because you have businesses that give a lot of $$$. Like Rasmus McLovin i wanted to buy the damn Pizza Stack he bought it first, and now he sold it and it's someone elses.

IG Faction
Civilian
I love Pizza :D haha :p
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rasmus_McLovin is the best there ever was

Status
Not open for further replies.