What's new

Medjugorje in Bosnia

Yurik Cherdenko

Anyone in Bosnia live/know much about this place as I am doing a presentation on it in RS and im just interested if anyone has been there/lives near there.
Anyone out of Bosnia been or know anything about it either?

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
I live in Germany, but Bosnia is my origin.
Well, it├é┬┤s a really large christian topic. The religion of my family is Islam, and they doesn├é┬┤t really spoke with me about "Me├äÔÇÿugorje".

Today the town is best known due to claims of apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary to six Croats since 24 June 1981, and is now visited by thousands of pilgrims from around the world as a Marian shrine. The shrine is not officially recognised by the Catholic Church, making it one of the world's largest illicit Catholic shrines.

I just know that people talks a lot about it and that many of them wants to bring us to believe that.
I wasn´t there ever before. It´s not far away from our house at the bosnian beach "Neum".
I would like to tell you more about it, but I would repeat everything, what I read on wikipedia.
Well, here´s the link, so you can start a good investigation about it ;)

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me├äÔÇÿugorje

Walker

That's fucking stupid place, probably stupidest in whole of Bosnia...

Walker

It's ugly city, Sarajevo, Bihac, Tuzla, Mostar are only real city's Bosnia haves

Cruz, you have house at neum also?

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
Brucie said:
Brucie, it´s an interesting place, really, I really like to learn more about other religions.
I know that you´re one of these muslim nationalism guys, that hates other religions because of the bosnian war etc. etc. ..
I´m not like this, I were born and I live in Germany, so I had no experiences with "our" nationalism.
You should be tolerant towards other religions man.

Brucie said:
Yes, I do.

Walker

Cruzito Canderias said:
Brucie said:
Brucie, it´s an interesting place, really, I really like to learn more about other religions.
I know that you´re one of these muslim nationalism guys, that hates other religions because of the bosnian war etc. etc. ..
I´m not like this, I were born and I live in Germany, so I had no experiences with "our" nationalism.

Brucie said:
Yes, I do.
Cruz i hate Hercegovina :D, It's fucking stupid place...

And where exacly? I have near Hotel Sunce :D

Sonny Black

Brucie said:
Cruzito Canderias said:
Brucie said:

Brucie said:
Yes, I do.
Cruz i hate Hercegovina :D, It's fucking stupid place...

And where exacly? I have near Hotel Sunce :D
I smell cockynes around here.I hate cocky people which talk to much