What's new

Mechanic Job help - Can't figure out the commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

apakhe2

Hi. I decided to post this here since I can't get any help in-game. Been on a break for one year and now I decided to return to the server, been a mechanic back in the day but once I go in-game today, I noticed a lot has changed to the job.

For example, I can't use the /offerspray command anymore to sell a new paint job. What's the alternative to that? I've been trying to repaint a customer car using the commands provided in the help section, but with no luck... Only the "this vehicle can't be repainted" error.

I also couldn't install hyds to the car as well....

And what with the "disassembly" command? Can't get my head around it. What does it exactly do?

Thanks for reading my wall of text and hope someone is able to guide me through this.

Gremlin

Bronze Member
Check /help > Job.

/offerspray has been replaced with /spray or /respray, (IIRC both can be used). For re-spraying someone's car, they need to give you the shared key.

/hyd is used for installing hydraulics.

Disassembly is kinda confusing me too. Apparently it's for taking car doors off, i.e. RPing having a broken door in a car crash(?) I didn't really use it, just an assumption in which scenario someone would use it. And you can't disassemble your own car yourself, you need another mechanic to offer disasassembly; It's done that way to encourage some RP between mechanics.

You should make an /assistance if you have any more trouble with commands, however I believe all commands are listed under /help > job.

Cal

Donator
Yep, the above post sums it up. Help>job is great, and assistance is always there. So thanks to @Gremlin for that.

Need anything else from this topic?

Cal

Donator
x2et7ba.png

This topic has been archived due to one of the reasons below:

• The topic is outdated.
  • The topic is deemed as inappropriate.
  • Forum rules were broken.
  • The topic is no longer needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.