What's new

Denied mechanic job (e)

Status
Not open for further replies.

falenone

[flash=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/v/r4bUYYYAhCA[/flash]

That first map looks good , but i didn't wanted to show only the map

my idea is ; /fix , /repair , /nos , /hyd should be removed!

Why?

As i know the server is heavy RP and there should be similar mechanic garage ( I can make it) and Like if your car gets broken then you call a mechanic and he uses towtruck to get your car to mechanic garage. And he repairs it there and it takes like 30min - 1hr if its like low damage if its medium or heavy damage it takes more time. And also NOS , hydraulics , colors , paintjobs can be added only there , mechanic garage

this will make Pay n' Sprays useless but ...

Who thinks this is a...

Good idea

Bad idea

Icy

Gold Member
I thought games are supposed to be fun instead of as fucking annoying as real life can be?

Bad idea. I don't wanna wait an hour every time some non-rp fag hits me. However I agree that all the mechanic commands can be used ONLY in/beside a Pay'N'Spray or some other type of garage. Or /fix /nos and /hyd should AT LEAST freeze you under your car for a minute or so, with the /fixcar or whatever that animation is. That would be nice.

falenone

Then you should have some repair kit in your car's trunk , etc

Taras

This idea is good.But i hate Heavy RP.Server is boring now.But idea is good.

RingoStarr

Bronze Member
Heres how it should be a Mechanic that was hired will fix your car and he will tow it too his shop rp the fix and be done and if its a street fix like say I bumped into your car you would have zipties to zipties the bumper to place like race car drivers do and you would go along with the temporary fix untill you called a mechanic

Michael_Corner

Bad idea, to many non-rp drivers around.

Also, in your title: "mechanic job(e)".
Why is there an optional "e"?

Status
Not open for further replies.