What's new

Mechanic commands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuljem

Ok. So how does one work as mechanic?
I know the commands. Checked them in /help job, but I don't understand how to repaint someone else's car, or upgrade NOS, hydraulics, etc... How do I offer my services to others :?:

Milk

Donator
Kuljem said:
Ok. So how does one work as mechanic?
I know the commands. Checked them in /help job, but I don't understand how to repaint someone else's car, or upgrade NOS, hydraulics, etc... How do I offer my services to others :?:
Becoming a mechanic gives you access to the command /offerspray, which allows you to offer vehicle colour changes to other players vehicles. You can make an advertisement in game at the SANews advertising the fact that you are offering sprays, and potentially make money.

To add nos to peoples vehicles, simply get int heir vehicle and use /nos. You must RP installing the nos before using /nos.
To add Hhydraulics is /hyd, which also must be roleplayed installing before using /hyd.

Hope I helped.

Kuljem

Oh, so for repairs and resprays I also need to get into their car?

Jboi

Lead Administrator
Kuljem said:
Oh, so for repairs and resprays I also need to get into their car?
You currently cannot repair other people's vehicles, the /fix or /repair command (can't remember what it displays as in /help job) is not working.

Kuljem

:lol:
Gotta love this server.

Mechanic work is not working, and gun dealer is restricted.
Way to go.

Milk

Donator
Kuljem said:
:lol:
Gotta love this server.

Mechanic work is not working, and gun dealer is restricted.
Way to go.
The weapon dealer is restricted to people in illegal factions, it makes total sense.
Anyways your question has been answered.

L&A

Status
Not open for further replies.