What's new

MAYQUIT RC-RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

I may quit RC-RP becouse of too much scams!

Martin West just told me that he would sell me his Sultan , and scamed me for 160k
YES : 160K

If I do not get a refund or something , I am off

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
I've been scammed alkqwleqweuopeqwkelqnwkmenjebqwejkqbqveqioweqwpejqwn * ragequit *
Well 160k is a lot but quit the server because you don't have money?

Hopkins

Silver Member
You guys must not realize that 1.0 is coming soon. Meaning there will be an account wipe. Meaning your money will be reset. Meaning don't bitch about it, we're having a fresh new start.
Plus, there's a new selling system by 1.0, so don't really buy anything till then. Unless you want to get scammed.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
So what happens if your a level 2 donor? Does that get reset to where you have to re-donate or something?

Tommy

Re: May quit RC-RP

My acc was hacked for those times (when I said that ) Michael , so it wasn't me saying that ,
Also , We willl not lose all our stats , Alec said there will be /savestuff or something , to save houses , cars ( probbably ) , stats , and money
My account was hacked a few times in the last 3-4 days , ask Playboy X and David :!: :!: :!:

Michael_Corner

Monseiur_Mimica said:
My acc was hacked for those times (when I said that ) Michael , so it wasn't me saying that ,
LMFAO, what a lame fucking excuse. That is soo you. Who would want your account anyways.. >.>?

Status
Not open for further replies.