What's new

Denied Mayor suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
To make things more RP we should have a mayor the makes laws and stuff in game only it would be cool.

Hopkins

Silver Member
Maybe we should just add a mayor since people have suggested it a million times. It doesn't need to be scripted or anything. They could just run the government section on forums (IC). And have meetings with high ranking people in-game.

Crusty

Platinum Member
Hopkins said:
Maybe we should just add a mayor since people have suggested it a million times. It doesn't need to be scripted or anything. They could just run the government section on forums (IC). And have meetings with high ranking people in-game.
Probably, yeah...

Jhay_Wilson

Bronze Member
Jeremy_Cortez said:
Hopkins said:
Probably, yeah...

john_murray7

Banned
Rename it governor since this is San Andreas state and suppose a town size of a fly shit doesnt need a mayor

Skypo

Silver Member
Yup..
But if he suggests stupid shit for my faction i wanna simply say NO without the chance being fired or something like that.
Because that will be GAY as hell.

Mark

Banned
There will have to be elections and such some type of voting,
But idk...

Half support

Icy

Gold Member
I'd like to see some kind of board or council that makes decisions for Red County, and one for Bone County. It would include the highest ranked members of public services... Or something.

Political RP ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.