What's new

Denied Materials thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

When you die you lose everything you got like guns,drugs but not materials...
And people are abusing that many times I''ll give you an example.
Someone tries to rob you and he wants some of your materials ( not all )

You have 1400 and you can give him at least 100 but you are like no it will be better if i die only 200$ for the bill.
And you act like you don't have anything on you.

So i suggest you lose the materials when you die too

(( there will be many haters i feel it xD))

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Jimmy Bone said:
(( there will be many haters i feel it xD))
Yea,and i'm the first of them. :D
/nosupport

And about those abusers that you have mentioned,they are probably non-Rp-ers coz if they can roleplay they will at least give like idk.. 23 materials..in order to save their IC lifes..They should be punished for non-Rp so if you see one,/report...

Crusty

Platinum Member
/support, IRL when you're at the hospital, they take away all the dangerous and illegal items from you so stop whining.

Alec

Retired Admin
Maybe it will be better with a 25% chance of the staff finding the materials, then they can remove it?

Anonymous

That's better :D

PS. There is a bug with the drugs too , First time you die you're not losing any but the second time you lose them all.

john_murray7

Banned
Well umm, I think they would find them bigger chance than 25%. Maybe like 50%. But umm, I dont think materials should be considered as illegal stuff. Since you get them from a car scrap and such. You can make a weapon with em but still. I think materials should have a legal purpose aswell.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Aleksei said:
Well umm, I think they would find them bigger chance than 25%. Maybe like 50%. But umm, I dont think materials should be considered as illegal stuff. Since you get them from a car scrap and such. You can make a weapon with em but still. I think materials should have a legal purpose aswell.
Yup,i agree with that.Materials should be treated like old rusty iron or something like that.Coz everything that you can get at a scrapyard is old piece of crap..

Mathers

Donator
I'd support something like:

When you die you only lose 5% of your materials and not actually all of them, for example if you only had like 10, you'd lose five materials, and if you had like anything below 10 for example 5 or 6 then you'd lose all of them because it's not much to fuss over.

Because if someone has a high number of materials on them then obviously realistically and in character those materials are going to be in a bag or something or not actually on them for example stored in their vehicle or something (but OOCly on them because trunk storing stuff can cause it to disappear when a vehicle respawns etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.