What's new

Master Account Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent D.

Donator
Uhm,When i was posting my Master Account Application i forgot to fill one of the answers.So i submitted my application and then the admin which is reviewing the App sent it back to resubmit it .
I Didn't know how to resubmit it ,so i pressed one of the buttons "Resubmit App " or something like that I Don't remember.
Reason: "Didn't edit what I requested him to."
It was decided that you may re-apply on or after the 7th of February 2012.
If you would like to re-apply at that point, please come back to this page where you will be able to alter your application and re-submit it.
I Didn't wanted to post the app with empty fields second time :) :tongue2:

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Agent D. said:
Uhm,When i was posting my Master Account Application i forgot to fill one of the answers.So i submitted my application and then the admin which is reviewing the App sent it back to resubmit it .
I Didn't know how to resubmit it ,so i pressed one of the buttons "Resubmit App " or something like that I Don't remember.
If you would like to re-apply at that point, please come back to this page where you will be able to alter your application and re-submit it.
Well the system will block you until that date, no matter what we try dawg.
You'll have to retry it then, there is no other way I am affraid. :s

Agent D.

Donator
Cook said:
Agent D. said:
Well the system will block you until that date, no matter what we try dawg.
You'll have to retry it then, there is no other way I am affraid. :s
Oh Okey

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
Sounds like me who did that app I'm afraid, as far as I could see there had been no change in the application you had re-submitted, sorry you have to go through the wait, but that's the way the system works!

Status
Not open for further replies.