What's new

Master account login problem. L&A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight.

Donator
Hi, I need help with my master account login. When I try to login it says it's blocked and marked as suspicious and that I need to answer a security question which I don't remember( I don't even remember creating one....).
Is it because I created it on my laptop in my friends house and now I'm trying to login in my own house (another ip)? But the thing is that I could login to it in my house yesterday.

So...how can I fix this? Is theee any way to reset the security question or bypass the whole blocked thing?

Sparky

Donator
Re: Master account login problem.

Well the only way to fix that is contact Alec and kindly ask him to unblock you off. Also next time remember not to log in from different IP adresses from different PCs. The system suspends you.

Knight.

Donator

Sparky said:
Well the only way to fix that is contact Alec and kindly ask him to unblock you off. Also next time remember not to log in from different IP adresses from different PCs. The system suspends you.
Alright thanks. Though I heard that I can't contact Alec via PM? Do I need to send him an email?

Sparky

Donator

zamy said:
Sparky said:
Alright thanks. Though I heard that I can't contact Alec via PM? Do I need to send him an email?
Yes, you can send him an email.

Alec

Retired Admin

The reason it is blocked will be because you are trying to login to it from a different country than where it was registered in.

Knight.

Donator

Alec said:
The reason it is blocked will be because you are trying to login to it from a different country than where it was registered in.
Okay....but I created it in the same contry. Just with another computer and address.
EDIT: Someone hacked it, changed everything and now I can't login to it?

Trapp

Donator

It's your fault that you forgot the answer for your secret question. The system suspects you when you try to log in your master account from an IP, different than the one you registered with. Unless you know the answer for the secret question, you can't log in your MA from a different IP. The best thing you can do is to review your master account's information carefully after you return home and remember it.

Knight.

Donator

well, I am home now....but it's not from the IP I created it with, though will it work if I login from the right IP, or will it still be blocked?

Trapp

Donator

I don't think there will be a problem if you try to log in your MA from the IP it's registered with.

Status
Not open for further replies.