What's new

Martina Campbell - Rifle + Deagle refund.

SledneckNewfie

Retired Admin
In-game name: Martina Campbell
What did you lose?: Desert Eagle (225 ammo) and a Hunting Rifle (60 ammo)
What caused you to lose this item?: A house storage bug.
Evidence:
gta_sa2014-06-1319-35-16-68_zps0ce2be5a.jpg
gta_sa2014-06-1319-38-07-31_zpsd3fc5857.jpg
gta_sa2014-06-1417-56-25-59_zpsb57ae07c.jpg
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [] No [x]
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information:
I was told by an admin there were no bugs with house storage, so I felt safe to store them there, however I took screenshots just incase. Turns out, there is one, and I logged on today(You can see the /times) to find them gone. It's not urgent that I get them refunded as they're only legal weapons, used if someone attacks me or something, which rarely happens anymore however I did spend a fair amount on them so i would still like them refunded when possible.

Also, are there ANY safe places to store my guns, that are legal? I can't keep the hunting rifle in my trunk, or i'l have the license revoked and the weapon confiscated unless i'm only transporting the gun somewhere else.

Kemp

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The refund appeal was successful!
Your items [have been / will be] given to your account, and may be used again. Make sure to post here once your items have been refunded in-game.

Item(s) Refunded (Including Ammo): Desert Eagle, 225 ammo. Country Rifle, 60 ammo.
Reason/Details: Please contact a Senior Admin+ in-game to collect your refund.