What's new

:( Mark Setter is Outro! :\

Mark

Banned
:( Mark Setter is Outro! :

I'm sorry to announce that Mark Setter will be leaving due to a whole bunch of bullshit from everyone , I don't have fun like i use too i try to help out the community but everyone blows me off , Even though i helped out with a whole bunch of shit i get treated like shit , I'm just tired of some stupid admin's and people acting like little kids , i tolded alec enough times about it but seems like everyone is blowing me off , Plus HLRP is almost out and i got alot of things to do since they love my help , I'll still see you all on teamspeak , but i'll keep in contact with alec so when he's ready to handle shit we will.

Once the problem's are done i'll be back with the rest of people .

Admins try to dissapear when the player base is gone , Alec you script all this shit but what do you get in return from the admins ? A nice pile of more shit with that added.

Once you kick the people out the team and get new admins this server will become better , just doing what Me and Decoy mention , I swear i hate to leave this server but it's not fun anymore it use to be fun but people have to overuse there power and are inactive , Half the admins on don't do shit but make the normal player's feel like shit since there admins ? I don't know anymore i explained myself alot , I know alot of people are leaving only people really leaving are the true player's , I see retarts on the server every single day because this is turning out to be worst then SARP , I just wish you would talk to all of us alec and fix this problem , How much player base has left for things you could of fixxed a long time ago .
Players being harass by little kids on the computer thinking there big shit because can do all this funny shit , I'm tired of all this shit and to be honest you gotta fix this shit alec , Telling you this straight up , All your true player's are leaving and i bet more will leave tomorrow unless this problem get's fixxed.

Other then that no one rp's anymore some fucking guy try to kick me in the eye ball powergame? What kind of bullshit is that ? This shit needs to get fixxed now and I will be waiting with the other people to handle it , Only reason admins stay is because they have fun making people look stupid when they come up to them and kill them?

Some of admins are the "Founders" But they haven't done shit towards helping you ? What the fuck have they helped you to do?
Nothing but fucking ask for shit? Fuck that ditch them and find yourselve some better admins , Fixing all of this will get alot of the player base back might even get us to stop making HLRP ....
I even know that i would be a better admin then all of them yes my flaw is that i like to rage but other then that everyone loves me , i think :p

Everyone agrees about this
Including Decoy , Yass , Gerald , Bishop , Donnie , Brian Callhan ,William , Damian , Chris jacobs and them

I'll write more later , Asta la vista ,

Mark Setter " Server's Self Proclaim Hottest Guy"​
[flash=001,001]http://www.youtube.com/v/9vAmKdgrLf8&autoplay=1[/flash]

Ian

Diamond Member
Fine leave, don't know why you keep thinking it is fucking HL:RP...

Aperture is the lense in the camera to allow light into the lense... The name APERTURE may have been instigated by Portal but we are nothing like that.
But fine leave... I don't care anymore.

To all the good players, I try to help, but instead I am met with raging.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Sadly, I cannot stop caring. It's just so FUCKING SAD that you're throwing all of Alec's hard work down the shitter! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Jarred Brown

Donator
Just another good RPer lost. Good luck with anything and everything you do in life Mark. I'm feeling seriously depressed. ALL of my best friends and roleplayers are leaving. I feel like crap right now, and it's because everyone is leaving. I'm on the verge of leaving. I'm not going to, because I love it to much and there is not anything else today, but still... I will always stay true to this server.

Bishop

Retired Admin
It's not us throwing away Alec's hard work. In fact, we were giving feedback to Alec to help him out. Alec is the only one working, so don't tell us we're throwing his work out the window. It doesn't help when admins are playing GTA 4 or other when they know that the server population is dying, when ADMINS is what they need the most to help out the server. When the server is lowest, the most admins need to be on to boost that population. The admins help the players I know that, but instead of taking a "break" when the server is clearly dying, this is when the server needs it the most.

Mark

Banned
Mick_Foley said:
Sadly, I cannot stop caring. It's just so FUCKING SAD that you're throwing all of Alec's hard work down the shitter! GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I didn't throw nothing of Alec work down the drained , I tryed many times to help out the good work but no one listens......
I actually talked to alec about it.....

@Burns - I never said this is going to ruin HLRP.

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Bishop said:
It's not us throwing away Alec's hard work. In fact, we were giving feedback to Alec to help him out. Alec is the only one working, so don't tell us we're throwing his work out the window. It doesn't help when admins are playing GTA 4 or other when they know that the server population is dying, when ADMINS is what they need the most to help out the server. When the server is lowest, the most admins need to be on to boost that population. The admins help the players I know that, but instead of taking a "break" when the server is clearly dying, this is when the server needs it the most.

I can't do it anymore man. I just don't have the patience anymore.