What's new

Map your own business interior in English video tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randallinho

Silver Member
Are there any in English tutorial videos of how to map your own business interior? I only know Texture Studio and it's taking me a hard time figuring things out so maybe someone knows an English video tutorial since most of the video tutorials on the Youtube are not in English language. Whether it's a Texture Studio or not, just post here.

Mollinaro

Donator
Well, you're absolutely right, I myself also tried to make a map but it turned into shit, maybe we could ask Earl to make a 10 min video of his mappings :D
I also couldn't find any good videos

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Mollinaro said:
Well, you're absolutely right, I myself also tried to make a map but it turned into shit, maybe we could ask Earl to make a 10 min video of his mappings :D
10 minute video of mappings that take 25 hours

uhhhhhhhhh

Witting

Donator
You won't get good at mapping unless you spend hours and hours of endless frustration and ripping your hair out like I did.

trust

Mollinaro

Donator
Earl said:
Mollinaro said:

uhhhhhhhhh

Well believe it or not it would help...
Or maybe just make short videos for object collisions, what walls should we choose, what doors, how to light, and what not. It would already give some ideas to the newbies (like me) at mapping.

You would also be even more famous because you are a very good mapper and you would teach the whole samp community :) and all the tutorial videos suck

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
Mollinaro said:
Earl said:
Mollinaro said:

uhhhhhhhhh
Well believe it or not it would help...
Or maybe just make short videos for object collisions, what walls should we choose, what doors, how to light, and what not. It would already give some ideas to the newbies (like me) at mapping.

You would also be even more famous because you are a very good mapper and you would teach the whole samp community :) and all the tutorial videos suck
Nah not gonna happen, you can ask me questions and stuff here but I'm definitely not a person to make youtube guides xd

Randallinho

Silver Member
Earl said:
Maybe you can just list down the usual object IDs you use (i.e for a bar/cafeteria interior) because that's what really takes me hard time to figure the shit out since there are a lot of available objects but most of them aren't really that useful for interiors (at least for me who just want to learn mapping interiors for now). I'm kind of getting used to it now though that's the only problem, I don't know what the usual objects I should use since there are many of them.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
I've probably used like 80% objects that the game has to offer (except for original buildings, land masses, roads etc), so there's no way for me to do that whatsoever. Just use this website, it has all the categories and lets you search by name, that's pretty much all you need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.