What's new

Map your own business interior in English video tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkeye

Donator
Just let us freedom of mapping business like we do on houses. Really. I also tried using texture studio but got really annoyed that I just dropped it. It shouldn't be so hard to let us customize our business-.. Maybe we can work out a system so that mappers approve them before they can be unlokced to the public? And maybe just accessible to owners and authorized decorators while it's being worked on..

Randallinho

Silver Member
Hawkeye said:
Just let us freedom of mapping business like we do on houses. Really. I also tried using texture studio but got really annoyed that I just dropped it. It shouldn't be so hard to let us customize our business-.. Maybe we can work out a system so that mappers approve them before they can be unlokced to the public? And maybe just accessible to owners and authorized decorators while it's being worked on..
I agree but that would be awesome if you make a suggestion about that matter. :p

Yeah, I'll just go continue learning then as it seems as working good for me now. Just gotta pay more hours to learn and figure shits out. This can be locked and archived now.

Ducker

Donator

That video is from the gamemode's creator, so that can help you with some basic stuff; /osearch helps you a lot too.

But yeah, practice makes it.

L&A. :locked2:

Status
Not open for further replies.