What's new

Making your own playlist in your vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings

Hey. I wanted to ask if it's possible to create your own stream in /carmusic? I do realise that you can listen to songs of your choice in the User Track Player radio, but that's not my concern. Guides only explain how to add a single song to the stream, so I guess it's not possible, but just making sure.

Bust

Donator
Hello hello there! There's a lot of different ways of doing it. For instance, here's how you might be able to do it, with a single song

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=112997

There's also the use of radio links, you can use this guide

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108561

If you wish to have your own stream, where you can manage a playlist, I bet there is a few people on the server who can help you with that. For Instance the admin Manu and the player M99t

Wings

Bust said:
Hello hello there! There's a lot of different ways of doing it. For instance, here's how you might be able to do it, with a single song

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=112997

There's also the use of radio links, you can use this guide

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108561

If you wish to have your own stream, where you can manage a playlist, I bet there is a few people on the server who can help you with that. For Instance the admin Manu and the player M99t
I already read about adding links and single songs. Just wanted to know if it's possible to add my own stream, but I guess I won't be able to do so myself.

Giga

Donator
You can stream from your computer using Shoutcast or Icecast. You'll need to have some knowledge in audio stream hosting though.

Let me know if you have any further concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.