What's new

Denied Making the Non RP drivers a hard time (And some other things)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonny Black

I saw something on another server where you have Energy,Thirstiness,Balder and Dizzyness window

Energy-When energy reaches like 5 % player should auto/crack and being able to call Medics or when he sees that he raches the 5 % he can go to pizza stack or an other restaurant to refill his energy

Thirstiness-When player reaches like 90-95 % the player should get fatigued (like when you run to much and get fatigued) and e able to stop the animation till a limit,but before this happens he could go to a bar or store or restaurant to buy a drink to reduce thirstiness

Balder-When the balder reaches 90 % a /me message should pop up (like every 5 mins) **Donnie Mariano looks nervous** (or smth) and if it reaches 100 % they piss in their pants if they don't do /piss and if they urinate on a public place cops could fine them (when someone pisses in his pants in a public place with lot of people there is so funny)

Dizzyness-Here comes the suggestion for the Non RP drivers,when they crash they screen went white for couple of seconds and than they have to wait till the Dizzyness level reaches 0 % cause they won't be able to drive and would try not to crash cause it's annoying to wait

Crusty

Platinum Member
What not a hygiene, social, entertainment and mood bar?

/support but this shouldn't become the Sims 4 : GTA SA Version.
Lol =)

Belgier

Donator
lol, when someone suggest something to make the server more reallife, at least one person mentions the game 'The Sims'
Well, think of it, the Sims is the best real-life-roleplay game of the world, so I /support the use of idea's 'from the game' (actually, just stuff that comes straight out of reallife)

Mathers

Donator
I only support the dizzy thing.

However the Dizziness thing should be like:

Medium crash (Skidding out and slightly bumping something) - Dizzy for 10 seconds.
Severe crash (Head on collision, ramming into something) - *Player will be in the "drunk screen" + Dizzy for one minute.

Players cars will "break" for the duration of their dizziness so that they can't just take off. (Would auto-fix after the dizziness wears off)

All the other suggestions - /nosupport, this isn't the sims.

Crusty

Platinum Member
The energy bar would be cool. It could determine how long you run, at what speed etc.

Alec

Retired Admin
Similar suggestion to the car crashes and losing health (other suggestion).
One topic has already been moved to Being Added, this one will be Old Suggestions but is getting added.

Status
Not open for further replies.