What's new

Making some cash via Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haris

Donator
Hello There,
I want to make money but with a little Rply,I am a Mechanic IG,It deosn't pay a lot by players because most people are mechanic Themselves,and i don't want to fish,Its boring as Hell! and no one to RP with.I recently started to use the chily dogs and noodles to RP selling Hotdogs and Noodles in montegmory Central Park,
My question is can I sell them RPly and recieve payment from other players because it is not possible to sell them scriptwisely?
If yes,Can i wear the Clown skin too add a little more RP?

Anonymous

Hello there!

By all means you are welcome to RP selling hotdogs to players. I'm not exactly sure how much they are in US currency but I wouldn't charge too much for them. It may take a while to make at least some substantial profit of the slightest but on the other hand I'm happy to see you wanting to RP making money instead of side jobs. You could request The Well Stacked Pizza Co' skin which may suit your style of RP better than the clown skin.

WR8lA0a.png

I've quickly ran a google search for skins within San Andreas which have a profession and came up with this. Click me. They may be better suited to the RP you are looking for.

If you need any more assistance, you're welcome to forum PM me and i'll assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Peach.

Haris

Donator
I was selling chilly dogs for 10$ and people were giving me 200$Bucks as a gift.. :)
So Hotdogs is the way to go..Be sure to visit me guys.

cerebration

Bronze Member
Not that I want to promote or something. But to my knowledge there's this official faction - Corn Hauling Cunts, as far as I know from time to time they RP selling vegetables and fruits from their own farm. The faction itself does a lot more activities and considering you want to RP making some cash, I can suggest you to try your luck out there. Of course, if you don't feel like RPing a farmer, that's fine.

What I'm trying to say, overall, is that to make some decent cash via RP, you'll have to get involved in a RP with a faction, and this is the time to decide whether if your character would be a legal citizen/cop/gang member/mobster/medic and what else not. I'll give you a link down to the Illegal and the Legal factions and if one of them interests you, initate some RP with them.

Legal Factions(There are also a few more legal factions like - Elite Trucking, SAN News, F.B.I., SASP, SADoC, and the Fire Department, but they have their own sub-forum so it shouldn't be hard to find them)
Illegal Factions(On the top, with sub-forums, are the official ones, below them, with topics, are named the unofficial ones)

I hope I helped. :)

Major™

Donator
Start to merchant cars and sell houses, you can make big money of that to.

Haris

Donator
1080pMajor said:
Start to merchant cars and sell houses, you can make big money of that to.
The problem is, I don't have money to buy cars.

Haris

Donator
I'm thinking of joining the Red county tow and recovery.I am level 2 can I join factions?
And deos every faction need TS3 and a mic? Just asking because I don't have them.

cerebration

Bronze Member
Not every faction requires TS3 and mic. In fact, only SASP, F.B.I and SADOC are the factions using TS3 for IC communications. All the official illegal factions have their own TS3 channels, but they're OOC only and they barely uss them, nothing close to requiring you to have TS3 and mic.

About the levels. I think the Law Enforcement factions are requiring from you to be (or have a character that is) atleast level 3. Other than that, I think there aren't any other requirements for the player's level.

Manu

Retired Admin
Haris said:
I'm thinking of joining the Red county tow and recovery.I am level 2 can I join factions?
And deos every faction need TS3 and a mic? Just asking because I don't have them.
To join Red County tow and recovery, you just have to fill in their form at their topic. (Here)
They probably don't care about your level, as long as you can prove you're a decent roleplayer.
Most official government factions require you to have a working microphone, as they use teamspeak to keep everyone updated.

To become a cadet in the SASP you need to have at least one character which is lvl 2. The other factions also don't really care about it that much.

Giga

Donator
Hi there.

Did we manage to answer your questions or clarification? Is there anything else we can help you with?

Status
Not open for further replies.