What's new

Denied Making Skypo's slaves a bit more useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael_Corner

Hello there citizens of Red County, I have thought of some elaborate way of dying!

Alright, so, lets say you are in a gun fight. You get fatally injured and your hp is LOWER than 10% (It happens, on rare occasions...if the guy doesn't have a deagle). Then, the server would automatically make you /fall or /fallover, and you would be stuck that way for 2~3 minutes. Suffering, Agonizing.

Two ways you can get out of that shit;
1. The guy who shot you to 10% HP would finish you off.
2. You have bought a Defibrillator (for a VERY heavy price, (We don't want noobs spamming that shit...)) from the Hospital which will alert the paramedics AS SOON AS YOU go below that limit. The paramedics will have a mark set on you, will drive to you, will get you in the ambulance, rp heal you up and shit. The /fall would only work IF there is atleast 2~3 paramedics on duty (Considering the death rate on this server... -.-").

Advantages:
- Adds up ALOT of rp to the server.
- Paramedics would actually do something.. (No offence Skypo, but no one ever calls you guys :( )
- Fun! (Well, atleast if you win, lol...)
- The /fall might give you some time to Screenshot a DMer in action

Disadvantages:
- Might get complicated if a hacker is on... (Solution: tell the paramedics to go off duty..lol...)

Hopkins

Silver Member
How about instead of less than 10%, if you die, you have a chance of being wounded and just respawn to the location, frozen in the /fall command. Then evreything you said, yeah.

Michael_Corner

Hopkins said:
How about instead of less than 10%, if you die, you have a chance of being wounded and just respawn to the location, frozen in the /fall command. Then evreything you said, yeah.
That kills the real life essence... If you die, you aren't wounded..You're DEAD. If you have 10% HP, IRL, for example, you got shot twice, you fall unconscious from blood loss.

Also, maybe, Paramedic Faction bank would get the money you pay when you die? Medics are rich IRL anyways. >.>...

Hopkins

Silver Member
Michael_Corner said:
Hopkins said:
That kills the real life essence... If you die, you aren't wounded..You're DEAD. If you have 10% HP, IRL, for example, you got shot twice, you fall unconscious from blood loss.

Also, maybe, Paramedic Faction bank would get the money you pay when you die? Medics are rich IRL anyways. >.>...
The thing about it is though, what if you were running around, jumping off shit, or fucking around with your buddies, you get to 10% health, boom your on the ground, like, "omg wtf"
if it happens as soon as your dead, (you of course wouldn't actually die) You would just have a chance to get the paramedics to come to you. If they /heal you or something, you're out of the frozen state and can walk around, do anims and shit.

Michael_Corner

Hopkins said:
Michael_Corner said:
Hopkins said:

The thing about it is though, what if you were running around, jumping off shit, or fucking around with your buddies, you get to 10% health, boom your on the ground, like, "omg wtf"
if it happens as soon as your dead, (you of course wouldn't actually die) You would just have a chance to get the paramedics to come to you. If they /heal you or something, you're out of the frozen state and can walk around, do anims and shit.
Usually, when you fuck around, there isn't anyone deem worthy of rping with, therefore, no medics, so the /fall woulden't work anyways.

Crabpuss

Do you even know what a defibrillator is?

I seriously doubt its what you think it is.

You're thinking of some ECG device that sends a signal out to alert emergency officials when the heart is failing.

What you've said is that if you buy the electric impulse resuscitation device known as a defibrillator, you will somehow magically notify the emergency aid team that you are dying and need help. "And oh, by the way, don't bring your equipment; I have my own".

Also, who the fuck have you been talking to to have these ideas in your head about emergency aid technicians having a ton of money?

Michael_Corner

Crabpuss said:
Do you even know what a defibrillator is?

I seriously doubt its what you think it is.

You're thinking of some ECG device that sends a signal out to alert emergency officials when the heart is failing.

What you've said is that if you buy the electric impulse resuscitation device known as a defibrillator, you will somehow magically notify the emergency aid team that you are dying and need help. "And oh, by the way, don't bring your equipment; I have my own".

Also, who the fuck have you been talking to to have these ideas in your head about emergency aid technicians having a ton of money?
Saw an advert on Tv about the ECG device that sends a signal out to alert emergency officials when the heart is failing, they called it a defrbrillator. ;/

Hopkins

Silver Member
Crabpuss said:
Yeah, the real life EMT's are broke. Which I think is stupid.

Crabpuss

A defibrillator is the device that sends an electrical impulse to the heart in an effort to treat the possible cardiac arrhythmia.

Status
Not open for further replies.