What's new

Denied making a version 0.9.9 first with just the BUY/SELL update in it. (for Ian and Alec and people that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Ian and Alec since there has been ALOT of scamming.
Maybe it's better if you make a 0.9.9 release with just the buy/sell stuff in it since ALOT of people get scammed and a few already left cause of the scamming.
I asked a friend of me to join and he made his first cash and a player asked him if he wanted to buy a house, so he gave him all his cash like 24k.
And the other player logged, my friend was so pissed that he never logged on again here. We need a buy/sell system so fast as possible!!!

I hope you /support my suggestion since I dont want people to get scammed. (never been scammed myself but thats just luck XD since it could still happen between now and 2 weeks)

Hopkins

Silver Member
1.0 is coming out in like.. a week and a half and is going to have this. Just be patient and wait, it won't be much longer.

I know but there are leaving alot of people at this moment.
For me it doesnt have to be in a earlier release since i can wait for 1.0 but some people dont, it's just a suggestion.

Donald_Duck

Donator
Hopkins said:
1.0 is coming out in like.. a week and a half and is going to have this. Just be patient and wait, it won't be much longer.
Dude.. i wonderin how come you aiint understand that shit. I will wait, no probs, you will wait and some more fags out there. But what's about newcomers? ehhh

Nikita_Cherdenko

I recently sold 1 of my 2 cars, i thought "I'll buy a 4 door" but i didn't want to get scammed, so you know what i did? nothing, just wait patenitly like everyone else jacob.

FFS people if you have read everything you saw that I can wait and that I mean newbies aren't staying cause of the scamming!

Hopkins

Silver Member
If you can't wait one and a half fucking weeks, then YOU ARE WAY TOO FUCKING IMPATIENT. Seriously. It will be added in like no time at all. Fucking hell, Alec isn't going to make a fucking 9.9 version for this when 1.0 is coming out extremely soon with an update like this. My god.. you people make they laugh.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.