What's new

Making a blood set

ficenzi

Is anyone interested in making a Blood set? Currently,there is only one african american gang (I think) and every good server needs a good Blood set. PM me or post a reply if you are interested. :shoot2:

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
There was one before, fuck knows what happened to it though, they messed with me when I was hanging with MAL on my black character.

Castorr

Donator
Liam_Airey said:
There was one before, fuck knows what happened to it though, they messed with me when I was hanging with MAL on my black character.

People get bored and end up just quitting / dropping their factions, because they dunno how to keep roleplay flowing, and usually think that gangs are the stereotypical "bang bang, nigga." and they run around with straps shooting all the gangs they can.. in my personal experience with gangs on this server

Sliver

Donator
Liam_Airey said:
I remember that. Good times :p

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
Castorr said:
Liam_Airey said:

People get bored and end up just quitting / dropping their factions, because they dunno how to keep roleplay flowing, and usually think that gangs are the stereotypical "bang bang, nigga." and they run around with straps shooting all the gangs they can.. in my personal experience with gangs on this server

Thank fuck we're in the same boat here.

Liam_Airey

Silver Member
ficenzi said:
So,is anyone interested in making a Blood set or not? :shoot2:

For the best results, i'd just go ahead and make it, and if it works, people will follow.