What's new

Denied Make it harder for people to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collysies

I dont know if this has already came up but i 've seen so much auto-kicks and stuff lately. I think that the users should have it much harder to try to join the server, like send in an application why you wanna join, explain all the rules and stuff like that.

// John

john_murray7

Banned
As the player base is allready low I dont think we need to make it harder to join. Most likely whne they notice you need an application to join they forgot about this sever.

I hate the thing when you get the "pwnzhr0zrsz1337 got kicked. Reason[Non-rp name]
Dont make it as "SendClientMessageToAll" instead hide it somehow. Really wouldn't care what kinda non-rp name got kicked or who got banned for jet pack cheats or so. Maybe SendClientMessageToAdmins or so might be better.

Skypo

Silver Member
Aleksei said:
As the player base is allready low I dont think we need to make it harder to join. Most likely whne they notice you need an application to join they forgot about this sever.
Agreed.

Aleksei said:
I hate the thing when you get the "pwnzhr0zrsz1337 got kicked. Reason[Non-rp name]
Dont make it as "SendClientMessageToAll" instead hide it somehow. Really wouldn't care what kinda non-rp name got kicked or who got banned for jet pack cheats or so. Maybe SendClientMessageToAdmins or so might be better.
I dont agree with this. Since i do want to see which hackers got kicked to check out if their coming back and learn from their faults and try other hacks.

john_murray7

Banned
Skypo said:
I dont agree with this. Since i do want to see which hackers got kicked to check out if their coming back and learn from their faults and try other hacks.
I'd let admins do that. If I were you I'd spent that watching time RPing SAMS :D

Skypo

Silver Member
Aleksei said:
Skypo said:
I'd let admins do that. If I were you I'd spent that watching time RPing SAMS :D
If there comes a call yeah. But if not and im hanging around the base. I'd like to help so XD

john_murray7

Banned
Skypo said:
Aleksei said:
Skypo said:
If there comes a call yeah. But if not and im hanging around the base. I'd like to help so XD
Once I RPed a crash (I RP crashes always unless the other side of it speeds away which usually happens) and when I needed to call an ambulance no SAMS on too bad. But when I asked the other guy in the crash to take me to hospital I had to /do Doctor: Hes in bad shape and needs insta surgery. Would like some SAMS to be online, really want to do some RP with you.

Belgier

Donator
Yea, me too D:
we always just wait at the hospital for a bit and *poof*, cured x.x

Collysies

Los Santos Roleplay had 10 questions, it was random each time if you failed so you couldnt google the answers and nobody had the answers anyways.

Then you also had to send in a huge application. I think that this server needs it, because it's a good serious server but it should be harder to join.

john_murray7

Banned
Collysies said:
Los Santos Roleplay had 10 questions, it was random each time if you failed so you couldnt google the answers and nobody had the answers anyways.

Then you also had to send in a huge application. I think that this server needs it, because it's a good serious server but it should be harder to join.
Admins would have hard time accepting and rejecting the applications, doubt it would make any more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.