What's new

MA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randallinho

Silver Member
Hello there, everyone! I just want to ask if how long it takes for an MA application to get checked?

Randallinho

Silver Member
It really sucks to wait for more than 12 hours then your application would just get denied. Lol

Skribb1e

Donator
Randallinho said:
It really sucks to wait for more than 12 hours then your application would just get denied. Lol

Patience is key to getting into the server. Check out some roleplay guides, and or think of what character you would like to make.

BishopOf525

Banned
Just search up different ways on how to RP, RP guides, and everything else, you can find lots of those here viewforum.php?f=4 ranging from viewtopic.php?f=4&t=130737 to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=140140 and many more.
What you also should do is, go past the basics, rather than just putting your character story, include terms and examples of Roleplay terms such as what is metagaming, powergaming, non-rp, etc. Completely wow and awe the admins, make them WANT to let you into the server. Just like in school, If your teacher tells you to write a 1 page paper, you'd write a 2 page paper so they would really think you're interested into what you're doing, right? So yeah, just go beyond the limits and aim high with your RCRP application, best of luck to you and your RCRP life! :welcome: :luvrcrp:

Gido

Donator
Hello,

I understand you are disappointed because your application got denied after waiting quite a while. I cannot see what mistakes you made but as Bishopof525 already mentioned just try reading through some guides and tutorials to make yourself comfortable with roleplaying prior to joining the server. The guide I always recommend is the RCRP Newcomer guide (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55263). To answer your original question aswell: The admins check the applications on a daily base but it can take quite a while for them to read all of them and then judge. Just wait patiently and again start reading the newcomer guide already.

I wish you best luck making another application and please leave a message if you passed or didn't pass. I hope we helped you this way!

Gido_Weredi

Status
Not open for further replies.