What's new

MA Application Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielWoods

Donator
I was recommending this server to my friend and he thought it would be fun to start playing it with me, he got excited and did the test and sent the MA application in, but he got it back and it was denied.
And it said that he couldn't re-do it... I used the /assistance command IG and asked the same question they didn't really helped me, he said that my friend was able to do it again.
Isn't there a way for my friend to start playing (do it all over again) with me, hes never interacted with this server before in any ways...

Caitlin

Donator
There has to be a pretty big reason for basically getting a "no and we don't want you..." Are you sure he may not do it again? If so, what's the reason?
Maybe you should get in touch with one of the admins. They can check what went wrong if something did. List of Admins viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29528

T-Rock

Silver Member
Hello there,

We cannot really do anything about it, mate. The only way is to contact the administration team and currently the MA handlers. They are the people, who can access your friend to play in this community. Try to forum private message them, /assistance IG/support ticket, or PM them in the TS. That's all, mate. I hope some of them will respond to your message and will re-view the MA application of your friend. Good luck. Locked and archived. If you want me to unlock it and move it from the archive, please forum private message me.

Regards,

@T-Rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.