What's new

Low FPS

Hey i got a real quick question why do i have low FPS on RCRP, but not on LSRP, anyway i can fix this?

Please help.

1SKZ

Donator
RCRP has a significantly higher amount of mapping in many many locations around the most common places of the server.
You can make this easier to deal with by lowering/decreasing your draw distance in your game video settings as well as changing it from high to low depending on what it's at. You can also make use of the command "/setvisibleobjects" and test it out to see what's best for you. The max number of vis objects is 1000 when using that command just so you know. Of course, the more objects the more you're likely to experience lag so lowering it will help for you.

If you wanna list your PC specifications I can tell you if it's an issue there too, I noticed on a pretty decent-spec PC that LSRP was fine and RCRP still lagged sometimes

1SKZ

Donator
list all of your specifications. go into your game settings and lower your draw distance where it feels best. if necessary, all the way down.

Codac

Donator
Wrong section. Host Support and Questions is for questions related to your connection to the server or other RCRP services. Moved to the correct section.

Still not the correct section technically but I want OP to be able to find his post.

So a GTX 560 is not good?, in palamino i get around 71 FPS whne im alone, Montegomery i get like 38 to 40

Codac

Donator
albertkingenboss said:
So a GTX 560 is not good?, in palamino i get around 71 FPS whne im alone, Montegomery i get like 38 to 40
That sounds about right, normally I get lower FPS in Montgomery than other towns like PC. Montgomery has so many objects it causes an immense amount of lag for just about anyone.

YousefOmar

Silver Member
I get alot lower FPS than that, it's all about the mapping and the players, cause most of them hang around there. Just try to lower your draw distance and your svo, it should help a bit. Also mods cause some lag, try to uninstall un-needed mods.

Matty

Donator
Jeez, you're complaining about 40 FPS? I get 30-40 FPS in Montgomery (during peak times, off peak times around 60) while recording. Your CPU and memory are under a significantly higher load due to the mapping.