What's new

Low FPS

dex

Donator
/svo 350 if you haven't already, it should help a great deal.

MarianuLL

Silver Member
albertkingenboss said:
What's SVO?
It's a shorter form ov the command /setvisibleobjects, usually the number of visible objects is set at '1000' and you will have to set it at 350 for better performances in game, I still want those specs if possible

Matty

Donator
Doubt you'd be able to squeeze more FPS out of that unless you significantly lower your settings. 30 FPS should be fine?

MarianuLL

Silver Member
I got a weaker laptop than yours and I have 50 FPS in Monty at peak times, and I can get up to 80, depending on players in that area etcetera, and I'm using an integrated GPU, do you have any apps in background/more than 1 antivirus which are working?

I don't have any apps in the background, i got some Antiviruses tht i don't use, and also i modded my game...

If you could help me.

Witting

Donator
albertkingenboss said:
I don't have any apps in the background, i got some Antiviruses tht i don't use, and also i modded my game...

If you could help me.

What do you expect then? You're not running the worlds best set up and you have mods on your game, it's obviously going to cause a drop in your frames.

WiindRider

I'd suggest installing low quality texture mods, instead of high quality, I remember the difference I felt when I changed my mods to low quality. The author "krystofer" makes nice low quality car mods if you're into that.