What's new

Low FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CertifiedNooB

Donator
Thever said:
TechSkull said:
Well f**k me... I wanted to install another copy of the game , a clean one, and it seemed to uninstall my first one...
Now Im stuck without my mods :(
Has it fixed the FPS lag?
Yep re-installing my mods and everything seems to work perfect and smooth.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Can you send your game directory so we can see which mods you have? I have a GTX 1080, when I had the GTA V mod I had like 40-60 FPS, after uninstalling it I get over 300 sometimes and had to cap it.

GlorifiedPig

Donator
Can you send your game directory so we can see which mods you have? I have a GTX 1080, when I had the GTA V mod I had like 40-60 FPS, after uninstalling it I get over 300 sometimes and had to cap it.
Nevermind, just realized you had resolved it.

60oz

Helper
1. Reinstall your San Andreas.
2. Update your drivers.
3. Clean up junk files.
4. Run a virus scan.

All of the solutions, I've written should help and if they don't, try reinstalling your Windows.

Eriksen

Donator
Simple... It's the same for myself really. Even if you have a high-end computer, the game will still want to run at the low FPS. You can either get a FPS script from somewhere, or use SAMP Addon to try and see if it fixes it. You can install the FPS fixer alone if you check the installation options. :D

Eriksen

Donator
Simple... It's the same for myself really. Even if you have a high-end computer, the game will still want to run at the low FPS. You can either get a FPS script from somewhere, or use SAMP Addon to try and see if it fixes it. You can install the FPS fixer alone if you check the installation options. :D
Just realized it's fixed, woopsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.