Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou_Park

Bronze Member
IC Name:Lou Park
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:James Little
Reason for ban:Admitting that i have hacks installed but didnt used them yet
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):No.I did bragged my ass in /o that i have hp hacks in my computer...But still i do not think its nice to ban ppl just to admin they have a hack in their computer.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):Yes i do admit,tho never hacked to take advantage in game for RP reasons and etc...
Other comments:Well i was planning if james wouldnt come... to activate my HP hack and drag around the haxor so in that way the hacker wont interfeer RP of all ppl...
Thats why i got that hack in my computer in case admins arrent on and theres a haxor dming on the server i could prevent me and the other players from gettin killed by him...
Here are also SS of my brags...[uploading]
http://img180.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=samp483f.png
Also i would like to say to admins to stop banning people if they just say they have "changed their weather" or "stop haxors" if they want check themselfs 8)

Also i would like for alec to check ASAP this thread i dont want to take long just for a childish excuse

Mathers

Donator
Lou_Park said:
IC Name:Lou Park
IC Level:5
Admin who banned you:James Little
Reason for ban:Admitting that i have hacks installed but didnt used them yet
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no):No.I did bragged my ass in /o that i have hp hacks in my computer...But still i do not think its nice to ban ppl just to admin they have a hack in their computer.
Admit to offense? (yes/no):Yes i do admit,tho never hacked to take advantage in game for RP reasons and etc...
Other comments:Well i was planning if james wouldnt come... to activate my HP hack and drag around the haxor so in that way the hacker wont interfeer RP of all ppl...
Thats why i got that hack in my computer in case admins arrent on and theres a haxor dming on the server i could prevent me and the other players from gettin killed by him...
Here are also SS of my brags...[uploading]
http://img180.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=samp483f.png
Also i would like to say to admins to stop banning people if they just say they have "changed their weather" or "stop haxors" if they want check themselfs 8)

Also i would like for alec to check ASAP this thread i dont want to take long just for a childish excuse
- You have hacks installed. And were planning to use them. You should stay banned, until you prove you remove them.

Otherwise you could use them at any time, whether it was to aid in stopping a hacker or not, you still have hacks installed.

Harold

Silver Member
TyroneMathers said:
- You have hacks installed. And were planning to use them. You should stay banned, until you prove you remove them.

Otherwise you could use them at any time, whether it was to aid in stopping a hacker or not, you still have hacks installed.
Also why should you be able to use hack but other cant, You cant use hacker like everyone else...

Lou_Park

Bronze Member
uhum did any1 know i have theese hacks for almost 2 years? look i want to rank myself up in the RCSD if i would use hax im 100% in 4-5 days i woulda been permabanned... thats why i NEVER use hacks against RP people as i said in /o too just for HAXORS thats all no more ....
@tyrone i know HOW TO control myself as i said in /o too im not a nub retard and i think every1 can confirm that...

@mikhail as i said i can control myself... and for example with the log out shit... i begged ((hardcore)) myioko to give me a sniper rifile... now i had it now i dont have koz the haxor shot me down :| and also niels strumpf and another guy on the SS's proove that they lost cash & weapons i bet especial niels that wont go w/o a deagle in his pants....

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Lou_Park said:
uhum did any1 know i have theese hacks for almost 2 years? look i want to rank myself up in the RCSD if i would use hax im 100% in 4-5 days i woulda been permabanned... thats why i NEVER use hacks against RP people as i said in /o too just for HAXORS thats all no more ....
Just fucking log off until the hacker gets bored and log, not using hacks against a hacker, you're hacking, which is bannable.

Mathers

Donator
Lou_Park said:
@tyrone i know HOW TO control myself as i said in /o too im not a nub retard and i think every1 can confirm that...
You don't know how to control yourself. The Hacker killed you and you raged in /o something like "THAT'S IT NO ONE KILLS ME LIKE THAT" at which point going through your head probably was the idea to activate your health hacks and get revenge by using the Police weapons to kill the hacker.

Lou_Park

Bronze Member
TyroneMathers said:
Lou_Park said:
You don't know how to control yourself. The Hacker killed you and you raged in /o something like "THAT'S IT NO ONE KILLS ME LIKE THAT" at which point going through your head probably was the idea to activate your health hacks and get revenge by using the Police weapons to kill the hacker.
ur wrong my ideea was to use the healthhax and /drag comand so when he shot me with spaz i could not taken damage like that i woulda head to a landfield or area 51/69 and he woulda shot me all day long with NO effect.... wasnt ment to kill him back if i have the /drag comand

Lou_Park

Bronze Member
learn to understand english i said "I would have used hacks if james didnt came" that meaning i havent activated my hacks yet:| so i havent yet haxed the server all cool and fine ok eh?
And btw i could just simply lie that i have hacks just to brag myself in OOC.... ever thought of that?

Harold

Silver Member
Lou_Park said:
ur wrong my ideea was to use the healthhax and /drag comand so when he shot me with spaz i could not taken damage like that i woulda head to a landfield or area 51/69 and he woulda shot me all day long with NO effect.... wasnt ment to kill him back if i have the /drag comand
Now tell me why the hell are you suppose to use hacks? you are just like the other players you are not special if you spot a hacker MAKE THE ADMINS HANDLE it dragin him arround dosent do shit ..

Status
Not open for further replies.