What's new

Lost Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan_Tyson

Donator
Hi, I have not played the server for around 6-8 months now and I went through the process of doing the online application to the server for a master account. I used my old name and when I logged on i realised I had my old character back, but then I also realised my cars were gone. I was just wondering if theres a reason to this, or if it's just a bug? /mycars shows nothing either. Help would be apreciated, thanks.

Timothy

Donator
Your vehicles have probably been wiped in a vehicle wipe, AKA your car's are gone because you were INactive for a long time, and we can't have alot of vehicle's on the server, Or it just completley crashes everything.

AshleyAcidix

Donator
If your vehicles get wiped you can not get them refunded,sorry just the sever rules.

AshleyAcidix

Nathan_Tyson

Donator
Thanks for the replys, I was just wondering where on the forums does it say I cant get a refund for deleted vehicles, just to confirm it? I'm not questioning your answer,i still apreciate your reply, it's just incase it is a mistake because I spent all my money on these vehicles and have nothing to replace them with and could do with a refund, thanks.

Mark_Fleur

Retired Admin
As an admin I can confirm that once you have gone inactive and lost any item due to being inactive you cannot recieve it back. Whether it be a house, vehicle or business. Sorry, but we need to keep the server clean and a constant organic process of removing unused items is the ideal way to do such a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.