What's new

Loss of Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esa

Bronze Member
For some reason, when I logged in just a few minutes ago, I saw that my money had decreased. It was 79K now and my money before was 90-91K, not really sure. So, I was wondering if an administator or someone with the authorization to check such information about how I lost my money or how my money randomly decreased. I'm either forgetting how I lost it or it just got randomly reduced. Appreciate if this could be settled and dealt with as soon as possible. My IGN is Philip Avena and here is the proof that my money has reduced to 79K.
FYvBq2.png

TheGhosT.

This not a host-related query.
Make a refund appeal for the money, however,ask an administrator or ask it in the help section.
Goodluck,
TheGhosT.

Hassan

Retired Admin
Could you have maybe repaired an expensive vehicle and chose to pay via the bank option? I've never heared of this happening before.

Esa

Bronze Member
No, not really. I think it was when I was furnishing a place. I was using some type of wooden floor and to make the furnishing easier, I start using the Duplicate in the option which may have lead to me using up all the money. I didn't receive a notice that my money will be spent. There were same furnitures that's why I thought it'd be used when I press Duplicate.

hallucination

Faction Consultant
Esa said:
No, not really. I think it was when I was furnishing a place. I was using some type of wooden floor and to make the furnishing easier, I start using the Duplicate in the option which may have lead to me using up all the money. I didn't receive a notice that my money will be spent. There were same furnitures that's why I thought it'd be used when I press Duplicate.

That — duplicating a furniture item is pretty much buying the same furniture that you have selected.

Khaleesi

Donator
Sefer123 is correct. When you duplicate an object, you pay the price for the second object. It's just the fact that it duplicates it after the original and copies any kind of modification you've done to the original, such as color, texture, etc.

Esa

Bronze Member
I didn't get a notice that it would cost me to duplicate since I thought it'd use up the other available furniture that's the same as the furniture being duplicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.