What's new

Lord Of War business (( Under construction ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Lords Of War Business.

Lords Of war Introduction:

Lord Of WAR is a business which manufactures and sells weapons. And produces weapons mainly for the armed forces of Red County or Bone County. Products include AK-47, MP5, 9mm, Desert D eagle, Shotgun. LOW also conducts significant research to always get the newest weapons to Red County and Bone County.
It is estimated that in the previous 3 years LOF has made over 500,000,000$ in Vice City only, We are hoping to make the same amount of money in BC and RC or maybe more.

Why did we come to Red County?

LordOfWar conducted its significant research and found out that Red County spends over 10,000,000$ weekly on weapons, We came here to offer you a variety of weapons with the cheapest prices you could ever find.

LOF policy:

Our policy is never to interferer in any gang war or family in any conditions, also remember we are here to supply only.

Why choose us?

Because we will offer you a variety of weapons with the cheapest prices and with ANY QUANTITY you want !

All you have to do is just contact us or visit our HQ.

Prices: ( All products will have a 10% discount after you buy more than 20 pieces )
AK-47: 12,000$ Each piece.
MP5: 10,000$ Each piece.
ShotGun: 7,000$ Each piece.
Desert D eagle: 5,000$ Each piece.
9 M M : 3,500$ Each piece

Recuriting sales managers and arms dealer (( Contact me IG on John Stamper or Harry Stamper DON'T CALL HARRY STAMPER PLEASE, PM ONLY !!! ))

Hopkins

Silver Member
I honestly think this would fit better in the General IC section.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
It is estimated that in the previous 3 years LOF has made over 500,000,000$ in Vice City only, We are hoping to make the same amount of money in BC and RC or maybe more.

LordOfWar conducted its significant research and found out that Red County spends over 10,000,000$ weekly on weapons, We came here to offer you a variety of weapons with the cheapest prices you could ever find.
First of all: A single County with that size doesn´t spend so much goddamn money weekly for weapons, that´s just impossible.
Second: Vice City is a big place, Red County is a joke. Vice City made over 500 Million Dollars in the previous 3 years
and Red County just needs 50 weeks (( 50 x 10,000,000$ = 500,000,000$ )) to get this amount of money? Thats Bullshit.

Recuriting sales managers and arms dealer
Arms dealer is an illegal job. You can´t advert for this ICly.

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
Cruzito Canderias said:
Joe Corleone said:
Hopkins said:
I honestly think this would fit better in the General IC section.
Well, I was kinda thinking of getting it Official.
We already have got Ammunation, we don´t need this kind of faction.
Your right but does Ammunation sell weapons? ehm I think not?

Status
Not open for further replies.