What's new

Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizari

Hi there! Welcome to RCRP first of all.

Are you sure you are using your Master Account name rather than your character name? Both are different and only your Master Account name (The one you log into the UCP with) will allow you to connect to the server.

Original Vago

Justin King said:
Hi there! Welcome to RCRP first of all.

Are you sure you are using your Master Account name rather than your character name? Both are different and only your Master Account name (The one you log into the UCP with) will allow you to connect to the server.
Thanks for your reply, my UCP name is "Vago", can I join on the server with this name or? Can you explain me more please? Thanks!

Matty

Donator
Connect to the server with 'Vago' then, and not your Character Name.
This confusion happens often since alot of the players on RC:RP are ex-LSRP players (or current).

Original Vago

Matty said:
This confusion happens often since alot of the players on RC:RP are ex-LSRP players (or current).
Oh, thanks god, but when I played in UCP I hit the "delete character" button, what should I do now to cancel it?

Matty

Donator
Original Vago said:
Matty said:
Oh, thanks god, but when I played in UCP I hit the "delete character" button, what should I do now to cancel it?

Pretty sure you get an email with a link to cancel it, or you can cancel it on the character page.
If neither of the above work, make a Support Ticket.

Original Vago

Matty said:
Original Vago said:
Matty said:

Pretty sure you get an email with a link to cancel it, or you can cancel it on the character page.
Where exactly in UCP I need to enter for cancel?

Matty

Donator
Original Vago said:
Matty said:
Original Vago said:
Matty said:

I'm not sure, I haven't deleted a character in a while. On the character page of your character there should be a cancel button somewhere, or a link on an email you were sent.
Just make a Support Ticket if you can't find it.

Original Vago

Matty said:
Original Vago said:
Matty said:
Original Vago said:
Matty said:

I'm not sure, I haven't deleted a character in a while. On the character page of your character there should be a cancel button somewhere, or a link on an email you were sent.
I made a support ticket, that's it, now, how are the steps? First I join IG with UCP master name and after that I can join with the Character IG?

Arky

Retired Admin
Original Vago said:
Matty said:
Original Vago said:
Matty said:
Original Vago said:

I made a support ticket, that's it, now, how are the steps? First I join IG with UCP master name and after that I can join with the Character IG?

When you get into the game, you can select a character in a character selection screen. :D enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.