What's new

Login server problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UZIbeencoolin

Silver Member
I keep getting trying to join the server, like usual, but I get a message after ten mins from loggin in. I'll join, sign in, and none of the players info on the server will show. Then the server restarts, only to show that my master account doesn't exist (same login as always). Could someone help me play, I never was kicked or banned..

Thever

Donator
You say you get a message after 10 minutes, what's that message? Also, are you sure you filled in the correct master account username, without any typos? Also try logging in to your master account on the UCP at redcountyrp.com, to see if you can log in there.

UZIbeencoolin

Silver Member
Thever said:
You say you get a message after 10 minutes, what's that message? Also, are you sure you filled in the correct master account username, without any typos? Also try logging in to your master account on the UCP at redcountyrp.com, to see if you can log in there.

The message says I have been rejected for my nickname (VitaCapone) I've logged into the server before under that same name with no problem. Also, I've logged into RCRP main website and it works..

Hypo

Donator
Are you able to successfully connect to any other SA:MP server? Or you are experiencing any sort of lag?

Yassin

Retired Admin
Alright, regarding your issue. Did you connect into RC-RP, see the login screen and then somehow get disconnected and then re-connect to see that your master account is incorrect or not known?

Yes, it is a bug and you have to /q and the re-open SAMP. I've done some research and in my opinion is due to the fact that there are some buildings removed from RC-RP and that causes that issue. Although, I have yet to prove that this is the initial cause of your problem.

UZIbeencoolin

Silver Member
Hypo said:
Are you able to successfully connect to any other SA:MP server? Or you are experiencing any sort of lag?

I've tried other servers and they work very well. In terms of lag, depends. Its either the master account is unknown or I am auto banned due to ping being 900+

Yassin said:
Alright, regarding your issue. Did you connect into RC-RP, see the login screen and then somehow get disconnected and then re-connect to see that your master account is incorrect or not known?

Yes, it is a bug and you have to /q and the re-open SAMP. I've done some research and in my opinion is due to the fact that there are some buildings removed from RC-RP and that causes that issue. Although, I have yet to prove that this is the initial cause of your problem.
Oh that is unfortunate.. Do you know an ETA or if it would be fixed?

Yassin

Retired Admin
UZIbeencoolin said:
Hypo said:

I've tried other servers and they work very well. In terms of lag, depends. Its either the master account is unknown or I am auto banned due to ping being 900+

Yassin said:

Oh that is unfortunate.. Do you know an ETA or if it would be fixed?

It's been like this for a while now mate, I'll post in a bug report and we'll see if it can be handled. In the meantime, you can do as I said and just close your game and re-open it to log back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.