What's new

Logging into the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Hello.

I have recently created a master account on the RC:RP forums, although the system on the server doesn't recognize me if i attempt to log in, any help would be great as i cant message people yet.

Cheers, Crispy.

JayChris

Donator
Crispy said:
My master account name would be 'Crispy' wouldnt it?
I suppose. But it could also be that you weren't able to log in because the server changed its location a couple of hours ago.

Beth

Donator
did you make an account on redcountyrp.com too not just the forum
like did you do the application and stuff?

Crispy

Previous problem fixed, now i have a new issue where the system thinks i haven't confirmed my account via the email (which i have). Whenever i try re-send the email i get a 404 error which is kinda frustrating. This in turn means i cant create a character nor can i use your server..

Any help would be great, Crispy.

Earl

Head of Maps
Mapper
From what I can see by looking at your Master Account details, you only created the account, but you didn't take the RP knowledge quiz and didn't do the written part of the application. You must do those in order to create a character and be able to join the server via SAMP.

Giga

Donator
Hello,

I am going to assume you submitted your application after looking at your introduction thread. Feel free to let us know if you have any concerns about the server. Welcome to Red County Roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.