What's new

Denied Limit range for car chases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manu

Retired Admin
Maybe the location for car chases should be limited to the counties only.

As many people know, car chases usually end up in Los Santos, Las Venturas or San Fierro. This isn't really fair for the SP since they don't have any units positioned there. If people ran to a big city in real life, they would probably be caught even faster.

Also before people start saying: Omg cops already have so many advantages: I mostly play on my illegal character, and I felt annoyed that my associates usually flee towards big cities.

Discuss.

canazboy

Donator
I don't know man, because of good communication the SP will always have a good advantage.

I have a illegal character and also I flee to LV and LS, but that doesn't reduce the chance of them getting me.

I also have a Character in the SP, and what I can notice from that is; not only do we have the vehicles to engage in such a pursuit, but also the equipment.

If you want to avoid the evader or whatever to enter the big city...
block it off.

Davis

Retired Admin
It doesn't give the criminals any type of advantage as if cops train properly and know how to drive, alongside our High Speed Interception units and choppers, we'll be able to catch them easily. It's dependant on how the officer acts and how he/she drives more so than the criminals having an advantage; plus, we're locking it to give the SP an advantage but why should we put criminals at a disadvantage?

K.O

Donator
I don't agree with this one. Yes in big cities maybe they catch you faster, but cmon, in rcrp police has alot of power and in 90% of cases the criminal fucks up himself into a wall, or ends up blocked anywhere by the cops. It's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.