Lil' Probe Inn: Come and have a beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casablancas

Retired Admin
*several advertisements and posters are spread all around Red and Bone County*

Lil' Probe Inn
Serving beer in Bone for 65 years!

To all inhabitants of Bone and Red County...
Are you lonely, bored, stressed, tired, or just in the mood for a nice chat, in the presence of a glass of ice-cold beer?
Then pay us a visit, at Lil├óÔé¼Ôäó Probe Inn.
This bar stands for 65 years of tradition and fun. Lil├óÔé¼Ôäó Probe has been first founded in 1928, and since then,
it has never stopped serving beer and bringing people together.

Now we├óÔé¼Ôäóre back again and under brand new management!
So come over if you wanna have some fun!
Have the time of your life with countless events such as parties, pool tournaments, car shows (held on our spacious parking lot),

and much more├óÔé¼┬ª

But of course that's not the only thing we offer you. Do you want to discuss important business in a discrete interior?
Lil├óÔé¼Ôäó Probe Inn also offers a solution to this! Contact our manager, Jamie Cook, by phone and have your business meeting settled in no-time!
We will make sure you will not be disturbed.

Lil├óÔé¼Ôäó Probe Inn-Serving beer in Bone for 65 years!

Michael_Corner

((Damn, really nice, but where was I supposed to see this, is this a poster or at TV?))

Hopkins

Silver Member
(( Ass, I wanted this business. Oh well, you're doing a good job with it. ))

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Hopkins said:
(( Ass, I wanted this business. Oh well, you're doing a good job with it. ))
(( Lol, same. :D I was on when V1 came in, after it restarted I hurried myself over there to buy it xD. I mainly want it for RP reasons, not to make money))

Ian

Diamond Member
(( Isn't the probe suppose to be like a "THERE ARE ALIENS AND THE GOVEREMENT IS WATCHING US" vibe bar, I mean, it's walls are covered in pictures of UFOs, and you didn't mention anything about aliens! Just sayin yo.))

Casablancas

Retired Admin
Ian said:
(( Isn't the probe suppose to be like a "THERE ARE ALIENS AND THE GOVEREMENT IS WATCHING US" vibe bar, I mean, it's walls are covered in pictures of UFOs, and you didn't mention anything about aliens! Just sayin yo.))
(( Well I am RPing at the moment as if those stuff belong to the previous owner (before V1). The guy is a bit crazy and is treated in hospital, he promised to get his stuff but ain't coming back to pick them up. I'm using the UFO pictures and sign as a sort of myth, the old owner stated he had seen several UFO's. I might use it later on, but not for now))

Status
Not open for further replies.