What's new

Denied Licenses sistem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranKie

Bronze Member
Would be cool if we begin in the game without car driving license adn start with some cash to buy it but not just buy it make a test to chck if we're able to RP drive a car

Like in real life somepeople drive vehicles without license,would be cool too if e can drive without license but if the cops stop you,you'll be by your own

Boat and Helicopters

These Vehicles are hard to drive so... you just drive'em if you know ho to drive,boats,helicopters and airplanes aren't easy to drive like cars and bikes in real life,is hard to know anyone piloting boats helicopter and airplanes without a licene would be cool to be able to drive cars and bikes without license

(Start Tutorial)

To avoid cps corruption to stop newbies when they're in tutorial cops won't able to set'em as wanteds

Melissa

Donator
/support, because it's more RP and there would be more jobs and even a new faction.

Fox

Banned
In 1.0 there will be a DMV, where you will have to do a driving test in order to get your drivers license.

beauhobbs

Alec has already been working on it before this... Check the changelog next time...

shola

Just to add to this suggestion because i cant post a new one... I think people should be able to drive without licences just because it give the police more to work with.. so in a situation of a car crash maybe someone was driving without their licence the police can arrest them because of that.. Please tell me what you think..

Icy

Gold Member
shola said:
Just to add to this suggestion because i cant post a new one... I think people should be able to drive without licences just because it give the police more to work with.. so in a situation of a car crash maybe someone was driving without their licence the police can arrest them because of that.. Please tell me what you think..
I agree.

Real life cars doesn't kick you out because you don't have a license.

Status
Not open for further replies.