Denied License suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathers

Donator
Licenses

The following will explain my numerous suggestions revolving around licenses

/warnlicense [player id] [license type]

How will this work in game? When the Police pull a vehicle over for Traffic violations, that driver will be issued a speeding ticket, aswell as a speeding ticket, depending on the nature of the violation that drivers license will be marked with a warning (When they /showlicenses it will show their drivers license with [Warnings 1/3])

/Suspendlicense [player id] [license type]

How will this effect the game? This will follow up from the /warnlicense command, this will give Police the ability to suspend (remove) any license if when the driver /showlicenses it comes up with on a certain license [Warnings 3/3] This means that Police will then be able to remove the license (individual license; Drivers, Bike etc) this will mean that the driver/owner has to wait another three days (in real life time) before going to Dillimore SD to apply for their license to be re-validated.

/Validatelicense [player id] [license type]

How will this effect the game? This will follow up from the /suspendlicense if three days has past driver/owner will come to the Dillimore PD (If there's a Licensing officer on duty) and will apply for their license to be reinstated, aswell as this they will have to pay a fee of $3,000 for the warnings to be cleared from their license.

Summery on the three above suggestions Hopefully if these suggestions were to be implemented it'd make drivers etc a little more careful whilst being on the road and should fight against - Non-rp driving, non-rp crashes etc.

Icy

Gold Member
Sounds good, but a week is a bit long. I'd say 3 days for the suspension. :)

Crusty

Platinum Member
Icy_Blight said:
Sounds good, but a week is a bit long. I'd say 3 days for the suspension. :)
Lets start with 3 days and if the drivers dont understand their lesson, then make it 1 week. This is very nice. In France when they suspend your license/take it away, you have to go to the DMV and start it all over again.

Yurik Cherdenko

Yes as long as you can drive without a license, just illegally

Legend Karim

Bronze Member
100% /support, But then we should have more taxi drivers many times If I loose my car no employee's online :S

Status
Not open for further replies.