What's new

Denied Level 2 Admins getting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

beauhobbs

Basicly make a /temp ban command for V1 Update (if Alec is willing) so Lvl 2 admins can ban people for 0-30 mins.
I don't Agree with teh whole "lvl 1 moderators's have /ban" but maybe level 2 with TEMP ban may be good, as long as they don't spam it.....

But on that note they are lvl 2 because they are TRUSTED. TBH I /support my own thing xD

Yurik Cherdenko

i doubt some of the admins would be mature enough not to abuse this command

Uber Troll

Gold Member
I am thinking we should be able to ban for like a week so if we accidentaly ban someone it's not that big of a deal. we REALLY need to be able to ban people

Michael_Corner

Yurik Cherdenko said:
i doubt some of the admins would be mature enough not to abuse this command
I agree, most of them are 15 and down, an age where lil' kids like to e-rage on internet, creating a feeling that there life is actually worth something.

Matt_Moretti

Donator
/Support

But.. Only to Certain Admins. Ones that are Mature enough to handle it. Because i defenitly don't want to see admins banning people for no reason.. It's just not fair and I know that some admins would do it for sure. Like someone said up north, they are all around 15 or under.. and most don't need the power to ban since a few of them will be abusing the shit out of it for sure. Plus, some of them already abuse there powers and try and make everyone on the server thing that they are some kind of "Gods" .. and well.. you catch my drift?

Have a good one, Matt.

Hopkins

Silver Member
I'm kind of fed up with some of these fucking retards on the server who think we don't know the difference between "having fun" and "banning people". Well news flash, dumbasses. We do. I don't want to offend anyone, or make anyone mad when I insult or whatever, but it's getting old. Admins need to be able to have fun, and now all of the sudden people complainn and moaann and just won't shut the fuck up. We're not going to just ban someone because someone hit us. Seriously..

Uber Troll

Gold Member
Matt_Roland said:
/Support

But.. Only to Certain Admins. Ones that are Mature enough to handle it. Because i defenitly don't want to see admins banning people for no reason.. It's just not fair and I know that some admins would do it for sure. Like someone said up north, they are all around 15 or under.. and most don't need the power to ban since a few of them will be abusing the shit out of it for sure. Plus, some of them already abuse there powers and try and make everyone on the server thing that they are some kind of "Gods" .. and well.. you catch my drift?

Have a good one, Matt.

I completely agree. I would ban a LOT of people. I do NOT want the ban ability myself, but I think James Little, and possibly a few others could use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.