What's new

Letter to Jemmy Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Diamond Member
Dear Jemmy Bob,
On your next Re-Connection to the server, I will not be merciful and give you the proper reason why I was going to ban you, unfortunatly, you decided to log agian to avoid me. You are now shamed on our server. If you do not connect, I can get Alec to remotely ban you, but that will most likely happen as you probably wont have the balls to face your punishment, as most players do (you know who I am talking to.)

- Signed, Ian R. Birnbaum - Red County Founder/Admin

P.S. If you decide to come back under a new name, we will easily just ban your other account which will ban the current one as well.

Reason For Ban: Logging to avoid Hospital Bill.

Antonio Marquez

Bronze Member
Jemmy is an idiot.
We were doign a robbery yesterday, and we were fighting the cops and he walks in and starts killing us.
That ain't a citizens job, that's why we have the cops...

Mikhail.I

Platinum Member
Antonio Marquez said:
Jemmy is an idiot.
We were doign a robbery yesterday, and we were fighting the cops and he walks in and starts killing us.
It was fucking annoying I was the only survivor

Jemmy_Bob

Donator
RE: Letter to Lan

1st. I tought it was DM bot but it is admins/cops who was going to kill me
2. It's my fought sorry Lan but I tought it was DM
3. In the robbery you Vatos DM me when I enter the rob place... that's why I shoot back...

Yass

Donator
Jemmy_Bob said:
1st. I tought it was DM bot but it is admins/cops who was going to kill me
2. It's my fought sorry Lan but I tought it was DM
3. In the robbery you Vatos DM me when I enter the rob place... that's why I shoot back...
I remember this, you all came to the /rob start point and just started shooting, no RP.

Cruzito Canderias

Retired Admin
I saw him today again. Running away from cops. A police car just parked behind him and he runned to the post office, stored his Mp5 and said into the main chat: Ok, let´s RP now.
He made me exlpoding like hell, it took 5 minutes to explain him, to take his Mp5 back, because it´s non rp and he didn´t even use /me.
After I called James, to teleport to me and to handle this problem, Jemmy pissed into his pants and runned randomly to the post office like a chicken, because he knows well, that James would kick his ass for this.

His reaction was really funny, because he knows that I´m just able to use /kick and that I can´t admin-jail him and when he noticed James, he did what I said. But it also proves his role play retardation.
He should be banned again, or did he evade his ban?

Walker

Mikhail_Izmailov said:
Antonio Marquez said:
Jemmy is an idiot.
It was fucking annoying I was the only survivor
You still are fucking anoying^^ Just kidding BAN HIM XD

Status
Not open for further replies.