What's new

Let's goooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshy

Love you all, bye. Except for those Aperture fags. Alec, love you. I'm taking Bishop, Brian Callahan, Chris Jacobs, and Mark with me. Peace out.

Mark

Banned
Joshy said:
Love you all, bye. Except for those Aperture fags. Alec, love you. I'm taking Bishop, Brian Callahan, and Mark with me. Peace out.
Might as well,
Bye guys , love you all :)

Probaly Decoy is going also,
Had fun , with all you

/me sexs all of you.

Yass : I LOVE YOU REMEMBER ! even though you maybe wanted me fire,
your my ene for life ! :)
All the BLUE DYNASTY GUYS : Haha ! you my boys we did work and shit , but i'll see you guys later , Aiight Gee's !

I love all of you even if you hate me.

Dan freeman : I love your sexyness.
James_Little : Even though we had fun times arguing i love you , you are a smart person don't let people bring you down , you know you don't have to be led by kids.
Had fun talking to you , i always respected you even though we fought :)

Anyone else remind me alot of people haha.

Brian_Callahan

I'm leaving too. Goodbye. Ian's being a fucking jackass. It was great while it lasted, and I love most of you like brothers!

Hit me up:
-aim: bfbluesniper
-xfire: bfbluesniper
-steam: bfbluesniper
-microsoft live: [email protected]

Joshy

-xfire: josh_bauer
-steam: josh_bauer

And really, Ian, you're the reason I'm leaving. Sorry, we used to be friends, but bye.

Bishop

Retired Admin
Two words: Power Hunger. There is too much of that for one person to handle. If you don't like people then why are you admin? If you get too much shit take a break. It is one thing to have a bad day, it is another to say fuck you to people that have worked hard on this server...And if one persons opinion is going to drive people to siding with them out of fear...then forget it...it's not worth it. Decoy thank you thank you thank you, for your hard work bringing me up through the ranks...If Alec reads this, I hope you can understand this..If I get banned of the server/forums then so be it....You are a great admin and I don't want to see your hard work go down because of a few people...thank you all again and love you all. yass I hope you understand and keep in touch...

Alec

Retired Admin
I'm sorry to see these people go (except Josh as you are only happy when you get what you want). We even had Brian lined up for Admin.

Michael_Corner

God fucking damn it, a faction just got wiped off the map, BCSD...Argh, what are we going to do now...

Bye people, have a load of fun (BTW, Where are you going anyways? PM me)

P.S.:I'm thinking of maybe quitting, too though :/

Anonymous

We all loved playing on the server. We just got tired of the way Ian was acting toward players all the time. I may consider returning if Ian decides to lighten up or leave. Forum moderators should have my email to let me know if that happens. Until then, goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.