Status
Not open for further replies.

Thuglife1905

Bronze Member
Master Account: Thuglife
IG Name: Lenny Kaya< Banned on this M.A, Remenzo Alvarez, Katie Smith
IG Level: 2
Admin who banned you: Jeremy_Thompson
Reason for ban: Disgusting attitude, not welcome here.
Do you think this was a false ban? (yes(and why) / no): No
Admit to offense? (yes/no): Yes
Other comments: Well, first of all I'm really sorry for my attitude and I would like to tell you guys what i expect from the admin team, If i have a attitude towards you, PLEASE TELL ME. If you don't tell me and ban me, I would not know whether or not I've had a bad attitude towards any member of Red County RP or Admin Team. If i had communications like this on the server with our admins and even other players, I would know my mistakes and faults, If i lagslammed someone and a admin saw it, i would like him to tell me i lagslammed him, tell me to go back to RP it. Well, i'm sorry again, Jeremy, I had a attitude to you but that's not my personality, This kid came up to me hitting my car, it sort of flipped me upside down, i got really annoyed at him and i couldn't control myself so i decided to swear at him, an admin came afterwards and further arguments started and i got banned. Please take this unban appeal in concern, I would like to get back to RC-RP.

Speakybutton

Retired Admin
fBDVFa1.png

The unban appeal was unsuccessful.
Your IP has remained banned from the server and further actions may be taken if you are caught ban evading.
A Server Admin now has every right to delete your account and they may sell your assets(house, businesses, vehicles etc.)

Reason/Details: You shouldn't have to be told when your attitude is terrible. You made disgusting, hurtful and threatening comments to a player on the server, and I am not going to stand for that whatsoever. You will not be unbanned for the foreseeable future.

Status
Not open for further replies.