What's new

Leaving until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

That's it , I am leaving until further notice , the server is bugged as hell , and there is no-one left to RP with , I don't know when will I get back , and there is also a big possibility that I am getting grounded , for school , and all the tests are incoming , so I have to get my ass up to the table and grab some books! I should be back when the server gets fixed , and when I get my bugged Premier back to me , I will be active on the forums , and I also might go on the server sometimes ... Until we meet again my dear friends ... I'll be back !

Ghost

Silver Member
Miralem said:
That's it , I am leaving until further notice , the server is bugged as hell , and there is no-one left to RP with , I don't know when will I get back , and there is also a big possibility that I am getting grounded , for school , and all the tests are incoming , so I have to get my ass up to the table and grab some books! I should be back when the server gets fixed , and when I get my bugged Premier back to me , I will be active on the forums , and I also might go on the server sometimes ... Until we meet again my dear friends ... I'll be back !
See yah..

Status
Not open for further replies.