What's new

Leaving RC-RP...

Fox

Banned
Dear RC-RP Admins, Staff, and Members,

I am resigning as admin on RC-RP, as well as Red-County Fire Brigade Chief. It was a decision I made. It is not because I don't like RC-RP, or Staff, or members. It is because of other reasons. I want to focus more on sports, fitness, school, and future career. I noticed lately I have been on the computers wayy... to much, and I realized the only way to prevent it is to uninstall all games. It is not a decision I want to make; it is a decision I HAVE to make. I have weighed out the positives, and negatives to both choices, and the choice I am making right now has all positives, and no negatives. I am quitting all video games. No, it is not an easy decision to make, but I will have to move on in life. I may check in on the forums every once, and a while to see how things are going, but I will not come back to the server. I have had a lot of fun on the server, and it is the best sa-mp roleplay server out there, in my opinion. I hope all the best to the server, and everyone on it.

Sincerely,
Aston

P.S. Nobody is allowed to have my account, I am leaving everything on my accounts up the admins/staff. Such as houses, businesses, and vehicles. Also, I will probably hang around teamspeak and the forums still, through the next few days.

Joshy

Aston, sorry to see you go. I had fun hanging around you and having you in the PD. Wish you could have stuck around a little longer. But congratulations on the decision. Wish you luck in life, man.

Peace,
Josh

Bishop

Retired Admin
It's been fun Aston, thanks for the good times. Including your last topic when all of your characters died, I was the cop in the picture haha.

Jetty

Retired Admin
Awww, that sucks. Well, its for the better. I think I speak for everyone in RC-RP when I say, Good Luck and hope you have a good future. **starts to cry**