What's new

leavin',homies.

Wayne_Reed

aigh' guys,well i think some of the server hates me for "hacking" Lake_Deo/Brian_Lord/Mark_Shade,or whatever the fuck his alts/new name is,but that's one of the many reasons.
buh' i'll hang around the forums sometimes,i'll also give away my vehicles/house/othershit to some good friends in the server.
see yous around :D

if you wanna talk to me,here's my email ; [email protected]

/specialthanks to
Decoy; fo' gettin' me into BD,had alot of fun RPing with you. :D
Jose Hernandez ; Had alot of fun RPing with you and doing random shit. xD
Damian ; bein' a good friend,ya'kno',tha' normal shit.
David Chapman ; goodfriend,goodfriend.

/normalthanks to
Andrew Periere,Darnel Lofton,Jon Chapman,Dylan Gerhan,Ron Tyson,Justin Bishop,Dante Marley,Darius Smith,the Blue Dynasty,and some few others,too lazy to think up some names. xD
cya'll!

Decoy

Silver Member
Nooooooooooooooooooo! I cant let you leave! You're a great Roleplayer and loyal member. I'm pretty sure you did not hack! I know you well enough to know that you do not hack. I don't see how that can be possible. You have to come back.

Diquan_Chambers

Bronze Member
Listen nigga...I don't know ya but i wanna know ya..So get ya ass back here,foo'!
No,serious man,do whatever it takes to come back.If not,have a good luck and live your dream whatever it is. Peace homie

Harold

Silver Member
Dont leave us maine im pretty sure you didint hack Deo, also your one of the best in bLUE d dont leave us , btw it was me that got you into Blue D xD but i dont care , dont leave us ;D