What's new

[LEAD+] Jack Phillips Weapon Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack P.

In-game name:Jack Phillips
What did you lose?:Desert Eagle (250 AMMO)
What caused you to lose this item?:I did /logout after /holster the weapon and It despawned
Evidence: [CHATLOGS(ADMIN NEEDED TO CONFIRM)]
Would you like the items refunded while you are offline? (If successful) Yes [X] No []
(Note: Only Weapons, Drugs & Materials can be refunded while you are offline also they will be saved in your inventory)
Additional information:
This also coincides with this topic http://redcountyrp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=102861
[19:32:43] * Jack Phillips unlocks the door of Dillimore Block 3 Flat 1. *
[19:32:43] You Have Unlocked Dillimore Block 3 Flat 1, Everyone May Enter until /lockhouse.
[19:32:48] * Jack Phillips gets a Desert Eagle from their house. *
[19:32:48] You got a Desert Eagle and 250 ammo from your house.
[19:35:21] * Jack Phillips locks the door of Dillimore Block 3 Flat 1. *
[19:35:21] You Have Locked Dillimore Block 3 Flat 1.
[19:35:23] Annotated Message: Flicks the SAFETY[ON] sliding the Beretta M9 back into the Holster
[19:35:28] Annotated Message: Reaches to his Holster, removing the Beretta M9, Flicking the SAFETY[OFF]
[19:35:28] Annotated Message: Flicks the SAFETY[ON] sliding the Beretta M9 back into the Holster
[19:35:39] You have chose to holster your Desert Eagle, please select the bone you wish to attach it to.
[19:35:57] You have chose to holster your Desert Eagle, please select the bone you wish to attach it to.
[19:36:04] Edit Cancelled.
[19:36:05] You need to be holding the weapon to holster it.
[19:36:08] The command you entered was not recognized. You can get assistance with commands in /help or use /assistance to contact a helper.
[19:36:09] You have chose to holster your Desert Eagle, please select the bone you wish to attach it to.
[19:36:57] You need to be holding the weapon to holster it.
[19:36:59] You have chose to holster your Desert Eagle, please select the bone you wish to attach it to.
[19:37:13] You need to be holding the weapon to holster it.
[19:37:15] You have chose to holster your Desert Eagle, please select the bone you wish to attach it to.

I can post my entire chatlog if needed

Kemp

Retired Admin
8I3mbuD.png

The refund appeal was successful!
Your items [have been / will be] given to your account, and may be used again. Make sure to post here once your items have been refunded in-game.

Item(s) Refunded (Including Ammo): Desert Eagle, 250 ammo.
Reason/Details: A clear bug, proven with log evidence. Contact a Senior Admin+ in-game for your refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.